Creative Curriculum Goals and Objectives for Infants, Toddlers and Two’s.
To learn about self and others
- Trusts known, caring adults.
- Regulates own behavior.
- Manages own feelings.
- Responds to others’ feelings with growing empathy.
- Plays with other children.
- Learns to be a member of a group.
- Use personal care skills.
To learn about moving
- Demonstrates basic gross motor skills
- Demonstrates basic fine motor skills
To learn about the world
- Sustains attention.
- Understands how objects can be used.
- Shows a beginning understanding of cause and effect.
- Shows a beginning understanding that things can be grouped.
- Uses problem-solving strategies.
- Engages in pretend play.
To learn about communicating
- Develops receptive language skills
- Develops expressive language skills
- Participates in conversations.
- Enjoys books and being read to.
- Shows an awareness of pictures and print.
- Experiments with drawing and writing